We are female founders who have experienced first hand the pains of raising funds and taking our companies to the next stage. That’s why we created a 12 week hands-on program for high-potential female-founded startups.
We’ll teach you how to pitch effectively, negotiate powerfully, and put your business in the best possible position for funding success. Then we’ll put you in front of a network of investors seeking startups just like yours.
We’re here to help you get funded. In addition you’ll leave with a strong network, a foundation for growth, and a community of female led startups just like you.
- Pitching, pitching, pitching. You’ll get to practice, on a weekly basis, your pitching skills with feedback from investors and the team, as well as peer reviews, to really hone your skills.
- Support, coaching, and feedback through group coaching, peer accountability groups, and a network of targeted mentors. You will be partnered with two mentors: an industry specialist and a female founder having raised a SeriesA+
- An engaging online community where you can ask questions and connect with other founders
- Ongoing support and resources for alumni
- Free business tools from our partners to set you off on your journey
With a curriculum covering:
- Presentation skills, pitch practice, and pitch curveballs to perfect your business story
- Sales, marketing, and partnership strategies to grow your business
- Funding education, negotiation skills, due diligence requirements to set you up for a successful fundraise
- Weekly hands-on exercises to apply the lessons to your business
|Themes by week||Description|
|1 Storytelling||Week 1 will focus on targets and goal, and an introduction to pitching for investing and storytelling with a Master Class and a Case Study|
|2 Under the Magnifying Glass||Week 2 will include a first pitch by all participants to their cohort and the 200Bn team. Classes will focus on the basics of startups business (Target market measurement, product positioning, strategy modeling, audience research, pain point discovery) and an extra class focused on Competitive Landscape|
|3 Under the Spotlight||Week 3 will include a masterclass and group exercise on body language and physiognomy in pitching. It will also provide the first opportunity for the cohort to leverage the first three weeks of classes by pitching and receiving feedback from real investors who are mentors at the 200Bn Club|
|4 Connect with Your Audience||Week 4 is all about Sales and Marketing (Sales strategy, digital marketing, building an audience, launch plans) and will end with a special Master Class on the Sales Deck and how it should differ from your General Pitch Deck and Investor Deck|
|5 Curveballs||Week 5 will immerse the participants in a series of master classes and exercises that will help you deal with difficult investors and/or situations such as aggressive investors, answering prevention questions in a promotive way etc…|
|6 Getting Your Ducks in a Row||Week 6 will focus on Legal, regulations, insurance, IP, accounting, and protecting your business|
|7 Partnerships||Week 7 is targeted by vertical and will include panels of corporates that will explain what they look for in partnering with startups and the various opportunities offered to them including funding. It will be followed by a use case and exercise on how to fine tune your pitch to match a corporate’s expectations|
|8 Show Me the Money||Week 8 will center on funding with 3 masterclasses: Funding Sources (Grants, Debt, Equity, Convertibles, EIS/SEIS, Reward Crowdfunding, Equity Crowdfunding), Valuation and Captable and Due Diligence. We will also have a panel of CEOs that will discuss their fundraise experience|
|9 Teamwork||Week 9 will put the spotlight on leadership, with a masterclass on hiring, retaining and rewarding (cash vs equity) your initial employees. You will also join a panel of CEOs and founders that will discuss at what stage of a startup life does building a culture become relevant|
|10 Negotiations||Week 10 will allow you to apply the last 2 weeks of courses with exercises on investment term sheet and employment contract negotiation|
|11 It Takes a Village||The last week will look at finding mentors, advisors, board members. Running a board meeting and managing investors. We’ll also give you a chance to ask for areas you’d like us to recover and practice before pitching at Demo Day|
|12 Demos, Demos, Demos||Pitching live in front of our VC panel.|