We are female founders who have experienced first hand the pains of raising funds and taking our companies to the next stage. That’s why we created a 12 week hands-on program for high-potential female-founded startups.
We’ll teach you how to pitch effectively, negotiate powerfully, and put your business in the best possible position for funding success. Then we’ll put you in front of a network of investors seeking startups just like yours.
We’re here to help you get funded. In addition you’ll leave with a strong network, a foundation for growth, and a community of female led start ups just like you.
- Pitching, pitching, pitching. You’ll get to practice your pitching skills with feedback from investors and the team, as well as peer reviews, throughout the programme to really hone your skills.
- An engaging online community where you can ask questions and connect with other founders
- Support, coaching, and feedback through group coaching, peer accountability groups, and a network of targeted mentors
- Ongoing support and resources for alumni
With a curriculum covering:
- Presentation skills, pitch practice, and pitch curveballs to perfect your business story
- Sales, marketing, and partnership strategies to grow your business
- Funding education and negotiation skills to set you up for success
- Hands-on exercises to apply the lessons to your business
Applications open soon. Join the waitlist now to get early access.